dennis & the vibraphonette

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new owner in Madrid, Spain



I got an email from David from Madrid, Spain. He has known about the vibraphonette for a while, but recently got one from an Italian musician. This musician was apparently paid for a recording session with this particular vibraphonette. David says it needs a bit of repair - belts, screws... From what I can see, it looks like it can be restored to working order. It even has a great looking handle. David was kind enough to send along a few pictures for me to post. -- thanks, David!



5 Comments:

  • Hi, I'm the owner of this one. Has anybody the technical instructions or a manual of the vibraphonette? It would be great to share with all of we need it!
    Thanks,
    david

    By Anonymous david from madrid, at 6:18 AM  

  • Hi David,

    I have the original paperwork/ diagram/instructions. I own a 2.5 octave model.

    I can take a picture of the paperwork and post it.
    It's in 4 languages.

    Will this help?

    -Randy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

  • Hi Randy,

    It would be great to have the paperwork!! Can you email it to me post on the blog?

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    dennis @ trumpetmoments.com

    By Blogger dennis, at 5:33 PM  

  • Hi Dennis,

    I sent 2 emails with picture attachments to the email address you provided.

    Let me know if you have any trouble opening or getting them.

    Thanks,
    Randy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 PM  

  • February 22, 2017
    Hello,

    I would like to buy a used :- )
    Galanti Vibraphonette or a Deagan Electraharp
    here in Europe.

    Kind regards,
    Henning Kock
    www.henning-kock.dk
    henningkmusic@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous www.henning-kock.dk, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home